Thursday 2 May 2013

Pop-Riveting an Antec 1200 back together after being 'rattle-can' sprayed.

Okay now for some photos of my Antec 1200 PC Case being riveted back together. Over-all pleased with the result considering sprayed using rattle-cans. Frustrated with scuffs etc. made by Pop-Riveter kicking-back on some of the riveted holes (need to concentrate more I think) and with the fact that I'd used the wrong size screws whilst fixing the 'big-boy' Fan to the top of the chassis (resulting in paint-chips). Hoping that the scuffs and paint-chips can be successfully fixed using touch-up paint however not sure how much of a success this is likely to be. Perhaps a re-spray on these area's is needed. I'm afraid to say I really don't know.











No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment - All comments are moderated however are posted as soon as possible.